- Professor Dr. Suleman Tahir , born on 1971 in Pakistan. Graduated (B.Sc. Chamical engg.) from department of chemical engineering, University of the Punjab, Pakistan in 1996.He worked with Polymer industry (PET, Manufacturing) and
- He worked with Polymer industry (PET, Manufacturing) and chloro alkai industry 1996-199 as chemical engineer (shift engineer).
- Completed MS chemical; engineering 2000 and join academia at NFC, Institute of engineering and research.
- He was national athlete and won the GOLD medal , in 5000 meter race and half marathon race at national competition for universities and national level.
- Won the national scholarship for PHD , and did his PhD and post DOC from Technical university Graz, Austria 2008-2011. APPLICATION OF CORONA DISCHARGE IN WASTE TREATMENT(ADVANCED OXIDATION)
- Chair and professor Department of chemical engineering, University of Gujrat Pakistan.
- Research projects funding , Coal slurry as an alternative fuel to use the raw coal without mining.
- Biomass to biogas and organic realizer under operation is under operation (pilot plant).
- Visiting Scholar with Prof. Xuejun pan , at Enzyme institute WU.
Research link : https://www.sites.google.com/site/drmsulemantahir/
Pakistan : +923346722147